Monday, January 22, 2007

Hello AnimalSense Clients...

So, I am sitting here at the computer waiting to hear from my Dad who is helping me with a flight change and my sweet and well-intentioned Aunt tells me that she offered my blog for you all to read.

At first I was apalled, as you are clients, customers, or however you want to phrase it. I was tempted to go back and re-word some entries to make it more "you-don´t-know-me-well-enough-to-read-some-of-this" appropriate.

But alas, I guess it is a lesson for me in being open with not only the people I know very well and am close, but also the ones I hope to be close with as well.

So, enjoy my writings (if you dare) and know that I am mostly sane, a little ecsentric and fully competent to be your dog guru!

See you all soon. Love, Jamie

1 comment:

Carol Lynn Miller said...

You Go Girl!!!! What better way to truly get in touch with Jamie then in a serene picturesque setting. Enjoy this time of personal growth and knowing you are able to take care of any situation when you need to take care of it! Kudos woman!!!